Monkey Throw Dart: Impulse Buying CVS

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Impulse Buying CVS

Since the CMI is 'suggesting' no trade right now, I've decided to have a little patience and follow along. If there is a convincing move up tomorrow, I may try to get in the QLD prior to the 'buy' signal which would most likely be triggered if the bulls turn out in force. That is a strong maybe.

In the meantime, I satisfied my itchy trading fingers by putting in a buy on an old and steady trading staple...CVS. With a price at $26.75, I couldn't help myself since I do believe $30 is possible if the market gets a litle momentum.

The first complete cycle of the CMI finished with a 0.2% gain but gave me a nice 10% jump start to the year. See results over on the left sidebar. A double digit gain every month would be more than I could ask for.