Monkey Throw Dart: Awaiting the Next Signal

Monday, February 2, 2009

Awaiting the Next Signal

Depending on tomorrow's market action, there is a good chance that a QID buy will be signalled after the close. I might jump in early especially if the market gaps up at the open or if I spot a high of the day. Otherwise, I'll wait it out until Wednesday when the CMI buys the QID.

There have been an unusual amount of signals already this year which is probably typical for a market that does not have any strong momentum either way. I have to say that I am much more comfortable shorting the market with the QID rather than going long with the QLD.

All bets are off if the market soars for no reason but I find that unlikely. As I have said before, I am not here to predict. Following the lead of the CMI is the plan of the day.