Monkey Throw Dart: Driving It Down

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Driving It Down

vampThe QID trade is still in effect. We will see shortly if the bears can drive a stake though the beast's heart and prove the you have to play to win. If a trader cannot commit to a position he cannot reap the benefits of riding the correct side of a major move. I doubt that this will be the start of a major move, but I'll take it if I can get it. I'll be glad to get a string of minor moves although the CMI 2.0 has a history of "four steps forward, one step back".

A health retracement would do the market some good for those that buy and hold. If you have been following me through the jungle, you already know that it doesn't matter. The only thing that can drive a stake through the CMI's heart is a flat market. Let's hope we don't see one of those for a while.

The current trade results have been updated in the left sidebar. The year-to-date gains will be updated after this current QID trade closes.