Monkey Throw Dart: A Random Walk with the Grim Reaper

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Random Walk with the Grim Reaper

cmi grim

I'm sure it's too early for Halloween. That must have been the Grim Reaper giving the CMI 2.0 the "stink-eye" last night. Looks like preparations are already being made to send it to the Great Beyond.

I reminded the "hooded one" that the deal was to allow the CMI to run through the end of the year regardless of it's occasional bad signals. I also reminded him that I know where the Bat Cave is. That's right, I said Bat Cave.

In true monkey tradition, I worked tirelessly through the night and flipped the final switches on the CMI, now complete with independent confirmation signals. That's as far as I can go without doing a complete overhaul. The CMI is now purring like a Pygmy Marmoset and is ready to step up and outperform.

There are four months and one week left before that scythe-wielding hood reviews the year end results. Can someone order a prolonged trend in either direction?