Monkey Throw Dart: Who Woke Up the Market?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Who Woke Up the Market?

I 'm not here to make predictions but $42 looks like a reachable target for the QQQQ's. This may seem extreme but if my Fibonacci calculation is correct that would be the next stop. That would tack on another 10% to the 11.4% gain for this trade. Maybe if the market really gets onboard, we could visit the support at $41.

Did I already say I don't predict?

Normally my short-term trading methods would tell me to put a stop in here somewhere but since I am a devout CMI 2.0 follower, I will let it ride and hope for only minor retracements before the trade closes. Do as you see fit but monkeythrowdart is a stopless jungle. Blind faith rules and my lemming-like mind will walk off a cliff if the CMI say to do so.