Monkey Throw Dart: October Linkages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

October Linkages

Brain Surgery For Dummies

I'll really start believing Rp(t+6) = 100dlnN3(t) - 0.23 if the market fades to 2008 levels into August 2011. Does anyone else think that a relationship linking the S&P 500 returns and change rate of the number of nine year old or three year olds is fascinating? Of course, I'm fascinated when I use a stick to dig ants out of a hole. Anyway, I hope Ivan is on to something. Short and intermediate-term direction is enough of a challenge. Knowing the big picture would really take the edge off. Based on my limited understanding of Ivan's work, y'all need to make some more three and nine year olds.


A Need For Speed?

Too much information, so little time? Try Spreeder. Reading 600 words per minute feels strange when you don't have to move an eye muscle. If I try to go any faster I think my head will pop off.


IOU

National debt is up-to-date and ready for your viewing.


Analysis to the Max

I often use aspects of technical analysis as fodder for my one-liners, but I don't know many who put this kind of effort into all those line and wave graphs. Credit where credit is due, even if I don't always buy into TA divination. Go here to learn.


Get Santa on the Line, Pronto!

Monkey like toys... especially educational ones.