Monkey Throw Dart: Panning for Gold with a School of Piranha

Monday, July 11, 2011

Panning for Gold with a School of Piranha

It must be time for gold and silver to continue onward and upward. The piranhas in the local stream have stopped devouring the wildebeest carcasses recently. The only explanation could be a shift from cash to gold and silver. It might be my imagination but I could have sworn that I saw one of those monkey-eaters with a mouthful of rapper teeth bling.

Anyway, I thought gold was only used for the manufacture of toilets, or ballast for the sock drawer, but according to these charts at Kitco, both gold and silver have other uses.

golddemand


silverdemand

Since I'm as bullish as a monkey can be as far as precious metals are concerned, and due to the fact that I haven't thrown a dart in a while, here is my hot, lottery ticket pick for the month...

North Bay Resources Inc.
nbri


...a three to five bagger upside according to one piranha...if you can trust a piranha.