Monkey Throw Dart: Winning the Battle, Winning the War

Friday, January 9, 2009

Winning the Battle, Winning the War

After seeing the early plunge today, I decided to stay out of the fray and come back another day. Trading the CMI is currently 6.0% ahead of blindly following the Cheetum Market Indicator. The daily comparison between the CMI and trading the CMI is alot like playing chess against myself. I've won the battle this week, but I am hoping that the method starts to show it's true profitable self as we continue through the year. Knowing that the method is solid provides a good foundation and safe positioning. This is critical because it lessens the need to make decisions and prevents overtrading. At this point I would not jump back in until the stochastics give a firm oversold signal, and there is some sign of support in the price chart.