Monkey Throw Dart: Thirsty? Try These Water Stocks

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thirsty? Try These Water Stocks

I'm not sure of the exact ratio but I think the number of U.S. dollars in circulation is inversely proportional to the amount of potable water in the world. (Keep in mind that my sarcasm is directly proportional to the market's post-August rise).

Now that the Dow is headed for 15,000, and I had just come across another doomsday article about the lack of water in the world, here's a list of some of the water-related stocks that I might soon be adding to my portfolio. This list includes some of the 'big guns' as well as a few beaten down, speculative gems. If there is a profit to be made, even oil and water mix since XOM is included in this water-related cornucopia.

water related