Monkey Throw Dart: Gold, Frankincense, and QLD

Monday, December 6, 2010

Gold, Frankincense, and QLD

The CMI can be a fickle beast, and after testing the downside waters with no success, the QLD will replace the QID once again at tomorrow's open. Santa will either bring us a dull whipsaw or a free ride on the Bernanke Express.

The Q's are sitting right at the $54 mark, and if I had to guess, I would say that this is resistance but opinions don't matter when following a mechanical system...whether off the cliff, or to the Promised Land.

The information in the current trades area in the left sidebar will be updated tomorrow.


Holiday Gift Ideas From Me to You


My last public service announcement was, I am sure, very helpful for those who needed some job interview refreshers to get you off the couch and into a new, life-draining, day job. Now, I am please to be able to give you my thoughts on last minute holiday gift ideas...

Time is running out, so get your bid in on the HMS Invincible at edisposals.com. She's a navy ship made of 10,000 "tonnes" of steel, The UK needs money so I am sure you can get this beauty for a real bargain price. Engines not included.


invincible








If I win the auction, I'm gonna need a lot of wrapping paper.



Don't know anyone who need a spare ship? How about this then? The complete series of the best show ever made...Kung Fu. The series aired in the early 70's but the wisdom and lessons taught by the Shaolin Masters are timeless. This should be required watching for all ages. David Carradine, in real life, may have seemed like a nut job to some, but he carried this series to the top and helped pull off the inconceivable...a western with an Asian-American priest as the main character.

grasshopper