Monkey Throw Dart: More "10-Baggers" For the Circular File

Monday, April 18, 2011

More "10-Baggers" For the Circular File

Last September, I posted the performance of some of the "high flying", "can't miss" stocks that "will make you rich if you get in now". I learned about these from those special reports that find their way to the tree mail every so often. Here are a couple more that I received at the end of February. Maybe I'm not giving these enough time to mature (like a fine strawberry wine), but it's probably best to throw these out immediately with the bills, and jury duty notices.

Here's some of the hype...

"Like True Religion Before It, Shares In This Company Could Explode By 4,538% Before June 1st 2011"

"Who is Horiyoshi the III and How is He Going to Make You Rich?"


hhww

June 1st can't come soon enough. Thanks Horiyoshi, but I'll pass on the expected $45 target price.

__________________________________________________________________

"Buy AMPW now while you can get it at around $1.50, and you could turn $10,000 into $333,000 in six months or less!"

ampw

If it was a bargain at $1.50 it must be a steal at $0.75. I think the coal mine just caved in.

Now, I would buy the stock from a company that manufactured a nicotine patch type dispensing unit that ended those cravings to read these special reports.

Related post: Stand Over The Circular File