Monkey Throw Dart: Poke Salad Monkey

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Poke Salad Monkey

If I think back to all the times that listening to the mainstream media had helped me make the correct decision as to what stock to buy, I realize that there are just as many times when listening to the mainstream media that had completely undermined my plans to add to my trading capital. More importantly, the best information has come from obscure corners of the internet from some saintly primates that were willing to freely share information, unlike this chimp who tends to keep the "input" secret, but is more than willing to share the "output".

The time I spend listening or reading to the mainstream molasses heads is more for entertainment purposes. The b*** s*** meter is always on high alert, and I do nothing but follow my own signals to determine the best course of action.

With that said, MensaMonkey says that XLU is still the place to be. And this chart shows the path of the XLU since June 18th when the MM said to buy (versus the Nasdaq).


Looks like a whole lota nothin' except a slightly straighter path.

Having all this extra free time can lead to more productive pursuits like listening to the coolest songs ever sung like this Tony Joe White classic.

Remember that? If you do, you might be showing your age. So turn off the noise and have a taste of some of this Poke Salad.