Monkey Throw Dart: Here We Go Again: NAMG, and CLDS

Friday, December 6, 2013

Here We Go Again: NAMG, and CLDS


Here we go again
She's back in town again
I'll take her back again
One more time


I had received an investor report in the tree mail a few months ago, and just receive one yesterday so I thought I would document, once again, why these fancy brochures should go directly from the tree mail to the circular file. That's the file that the trash guy empties on a daily basis.

Whoever writes these reports can talk a starving dog off a meat wagon, sell ice to Eskimos, and peel a monkey away from his banana stash.  These creative writers are true masters of the "Straight Line" pitch book.

Let's see what could potential make me a very wealthy chimp this time:

Cloud Security (CLDS)
The report states,

"NSA calls cyber crime the biggest criminal enterprise of all time, making CLDS a massive profit opportunity!"

and

"$9,000 in CLDS could leap to past $250,000!"


Well, I have to give them credit, it takes a criminal to know one, and who know cybercrime better than the NSA?

Looks like there was a little upside here when I received the report, but the rest of the potential upside is all downside.  Can pump and dump be considered a cybercrime?

Here we go again
The phone will ring again
I'll be her fool again
One more time


What about the report I just received yesterday?

North American Oil and Gas (NAMG)

The report states,

"A Southern California oil boom is taking shape that could make nimble investors (like you) incredibly rich!"



Wow!  "Nimble" is the word.  Look at the multiple pumps (peaks) and dumps (valleys) on this charts.  Looks more like an EKG of Southern California's last earthquake.  I'm a little insulted that I didn't receive this report until the last push before the death spiral into the tar pit.

I've been there before
And I'll try it again
But any fool knows
That there's no way to win


Here we go again
She'll break my heart again
I'll play the part again
One more time


 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1bDniBj-C8

Get past the commercial at the beginning of this video. A combination of Ray Charles, Billy Preston, and an always photogenic Nora Jones is worth the wait.