Monkey Throw Dart: Sudden Buy Signal Triggered

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sudden Buy Signal Triggered

Today's run up caused the CMI to flip to a QLD buy so tomorrow's open will signal the beginning of a new trade. I'm unsure of the strength of the market to run a strong bear market rally but I am a chimp of my word and will put my money where my mouth is and follow the signal. One positive here is that all the primary and secondary signals agree on this upward move.

Another double digit padding to the first 10% trade would be a great way to start the year. As stated in a recent post, only seven signals were generated last year so two in one month either means additional opportunity or a false signal. This is the third QLD buy in a row. Interesting that the CMI is picking up the bull moves rather than the bear moves in this shaky market.

I've been swinging from this branch with nothing but my laptop for a few weeks so this surprise signal is much appreciated.