Monkey Throw Dart: Silver Retracements and Navy Seals

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Silver Retracements and Navy Seals

unc

I don't like to deviate from the business at hand but when Old Uncle Baker sent me these photos directly from the Pentagon, I had to stop analyzing the silver charts and get these photos out to the public. (It helps to know monkeys in high places).

charleywinningagain
That guy is such a publicity hound.


charleywinningagain

I hope they used silver bullets. If you don't think werewolves can swim, think again.


Hmmm, I'm not sure if I can verify the authenticity of these photos but it probably doesn't matter. There's a guy, I am told, who works for the CIA who's really good with Photoshop.


Since we are talking about silver, I sold all those heavy bars tucked safely away in the tree trunk a few days ago. My plan is to buy more at the mid-March resistance. I think that would put us back in the 30's somewhere.

(5/4 Monkey Note: Mid-March resistance is really mid-March support. Never write while hanging from a tree branch.)