Monkey Throw Dart: Aaa to Zanax

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Aaa to Zanax

wild naz ride

The five day chart of the NASDAQ looks more like a chart of a low volume pink sheet stock. What next for tomorrow? A 350 point gain to the upside? A steady downward progression would be just fine with me. Otherwise I'll need that six-pack of Dramamine soon. While you're at it, spike the market's IV drip with some Zanax.

Of course, I jest. I just follow the signals that the CMI provides. "No worries" as the koala bear says. The day trading is another matter entirely.

Another 500 points down for the Dow today? I think that's the third time in a week. That can only mean one thing...the Ramones get to haunt the jungle again...



I know, right? I miss the 80's too.


Related post: Slow Thursday Linkages