Monkey Throw Dart: Monkeys, Cockroaches, and Twinkies

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Monkeys, Cockroaches, and Twinkies


Earth's poles shifting, tsunami waves that are miles high, your current elevation increasing or decreasing by hundreds of feet, the atmosphere churning causing 400 mile per hour winds...  Get ready because the world as you know it will cease to exist when the Mayan calendar runs out of numbers.  The earth will still be round but the toilet water in China will be swirling the other way and Australia will be enjoying winter-time in December.

Well, if this will end the stranglehold of central banking, prevent the Federal Reserve Act from celebrating its 99th birthday, and finally end this ridiculous debt-based monetary system, I guess it will be worth the trouble. Sure, maybe it's kind of like throwing the baby out with the bath water but, let's face it, no one likes change anyway. Sometimes you've got to hold your nose and jump into the deep end. (Hey bankers, politicians, rulers of the human world, and monkey-hunters for that matter, dress in your best short sleeves and Bermuda shorts.  It gets pretty warm in Hell!)

 
 I know, I don't sound concerned.  That's because if you are reading this, I am now traveling over your head at almost 17,500 miles per hour (7860 m/s).  More on that later.  Maybe you can find me using this link.  Maybe not.


 
 I think this little Q and A session will answer all of your questions...

 How will you survive the cataclysm?
 
My first idea was to dig a very deep hole just to a depth of the upper mantle and wait it out.  I soon realized with the upper crust shifting, I would probably be buried with no escape like a kalua pig at a Hawaiian luau. 

The second obvious choice was time travel.  Unfortunately, my good friend Stevie Hawkins informed me that going back in time is not really possible.  On the flip side, he said that going forward in time IS possible!  Sadly this would require very close orbiting around a giant planet with a spaceship capable of handling considerable speed and turbulence.  A good option, but as time was running out, I had to abandon this idea.

 So that lead me to the only sensible choice which was to commandeer the next undisclosed space launch.  All that was required was pulling a few noodles, wink wink.  Domo, Domo Arigato, Mr. R****o!

 
 
Will anyone or anything on earth survive?
 Of course..  A few plants, most monkeys, apes, cockroaches, Twinkies, and possibly the Dali Lama.  He's the real deal; worthy and welcome to live amongst the monkeys in the New MonkeyWorld Order. 

 
 
How will monkeys live through the 'End of Days' storm?
A monkey has an incredibly strong grip, far superior to that of a human.
 
So, no hope for human survival?
Probably not. There is a simple test that I devised for humans to determine if any of them could withstand this massive cataclysm.  Simply hold one of those automobile tires, preferably a steel-belted type, and attempt to tie it in a knot.  If you succeed, there may be hope for survival.
 
 How will cockroaches survive?
Cockroaches can live on a crumb, reproduce fast and efficiently, and eat radiation. Ridiculous to ask! Next question.
 
 
Twinkies, too, will survive?  Aren't Twinkies in short supply already?
Nonsense.  Look at the map.  The U.S. government keeps the supply of Twinkies at Fort Knox, where the gold used to be.  Twinkie bars as far as the eye can see.  Glorious!
 

What will you do when you return?
Obviously I will re-enter the earths atmosphere when it is safe to do so.  I'll use the old Apollo rescue method of sling-shotting around the moon to generate enough speed for re-entry.  Then I will have to find a soft place to land the craft, possibly Amsterdam.  I'll have to hold the map upside down to compensate for the pole shift.
 
 
 Once safely on the ground, I will assume the role as Ruler of the New MonkeyWorld Order and all will be well again.  In fact, the very first day I take office I will do the following:
 
 1. Repeal Obama-Care (well...maybe, maybe not, still on the fence regarding the healthcare issue).
 
2. Sign into law an order for all monkeys to eat corn-on-the-cob while holding the cob vertically, rather than horizontally.
 
3. Issue a direct order to re-establish the drive-in theater as the number one entertainment choice for all remaining countries.


_______________________________________________
That wraps up the Q and A.  Someone please feed the poison dart frogs.  I'm gonna miss those guys.  The MensaMonkey is on autopilot and "has the deck and the conn" until my return to MonkeyThrowDart.

 No telling what that Franken-trader will do so keep an eye on the left sidebar.  It will be active even in my absence.
 Ciao!...for now. 
Commander Sigmund B. Cheetum