Monkey Throw Dart: Shorting an Asteroid-Free 2015?

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Shorting an Asteroid-Free 2015?

 
I am still gathering information and building cause regarding my big 2015 short.  I'll be riding the market down the whole way.  I know that 2015 is two years away but with all the asteroids flying around it got me thinking of the "big short" all over again.  I won't go into the details as to why I will be selling the market (if there is a market to sell) except to say what I have stated previously about the seven-year cycle that has some very bad mojo (2015, 2008, 2001); you get the idea.

I thought that there would be some asteroid to help the cause but so far I haven't seen anything that indicates a major cataclysm due to wayward space rocks.  I'm using the data from this NASA site, and the only thing I can come up with is some possible bad behavior from 2007ED125, or possibly our old friend 1566 Icarus that might have taken up the bad habit of texting while orbiting.  Either scenario would be devastating unlike that visit on Friday from 2012 DA14 that would have only produced 750 square miles of complete and utter destruction.

On the other hand, it doesn't seem like anyone expected that window-buster to light up the sky in Russia.  The only people who knew that one was coming was Boris and Natasha,


 and they just thought it was a flying squirrel...or Underdog.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Omh7_I8vI

...or go here, but turn down your hearing aid.

I guess, as expected, man will be the sole cause of the market collapse once again...unless one of those rocket scientists at NASA didn't put his decimal point in the right place.  Stay tuned.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNj_JpWJqEg