Monkey Throw Dart: Enter the CombiBar: Something for Someone Who Has Everything

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Enter the CombiBar: Something for Someone Who Has Everything


I've been waiting for the right opportunity to buy some CombiBars.  With gold charts like these (see below), my buy price must be getting close.  These little 1 gram wafers are perfect for handing out on Halloween, or using for tooth fillings.  Each little wafer at today's gold price is worth about $56 dollars.    

 These little sheets of gold are easily separated so that you don't have to hack up your one-ounce bullions or bars with a rock which is common practice in these parts. 

 

  You can find them here at Valcambi Gold.
 
 
Today's gold price action...
 
 
One year gold chart...
 

DISCLAIMER:  I have never been to the Alps, I do not ski, yodel, have an affiliation with Valcambi Gold, and don't know where the price of gold will be in the next few months.  I do know the lyrics to most of the songs from "The Sound of Music", though...but Austria and Switzerland are still two different countries as far as I can tell.