Monkey Throw Dart: Moral Hazard Vs. Dukes of Hazzard, You Decide

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Moral Hazard Vs. Dukes of Hazzard, You Decide

Thursday must be linkfest day. 

I saw the movie Money Never Sleeps a few years ago in the theater.  Sleep was easy to come by when watching this flick.  I think it would have been better if I had brought my 3D glasses; no monkeys though, just Carey Mulligan. 

I do remember when Gordon Gekko, while at his book signing, explained what moral hazard was to one of his fans. And the only reason that comes to mind is because I just read a post from Charles Hughes Smith entitled The Source of Systemic Crisis: Risk and Moral Hazard.  Well worth the few minutes it takes to read.

More wisdom from GG...

 
_________________________

And then we have Waylon Jennings singing about those good ole' boys.  That guy is gonna be a star some day.



You know, after re-reading my blog post above, I don't think I really got the whole Battle of the Bands thing down yet.  Easier said than done.  Oh, well.