Monkey Throw Dart: Welcome to the Jungle

Friday, November 28, 2008

Welcome to the Jungle

Welcome to the Monkey Throw Dart informational blog. I know, I look too young to be calling myself Editor-In -Chief. I've heard it for years. Good genes I guess. Anyway, since the robber barons and bucketshops have once again reared their ugly heads, I have no choice but to give my own insight on how to actually make a few $$ in the market. The main method is simple and has yielded quite good results over the last 18 months. All other posts, especially those regarding individual equities, are for entertainment value only. There is much to do, so I will tie up some loose ends and we will get started. Keep in mind that methods for making profit always contain some risk. Being somewhat of a closet mathematician, it is not uncommon for methods such as this one to work well in back testing but only have mediocre results when actually traded. There is this risk especially when curve fitting results back into the original equation. That being said, think for yourself and you will do well.

All My Best,

Sigmund B. Cheetum