Monkey Throw Dart: A Quick Loss

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Quick Loss

As expected, I will have to close the QID position already as the 'no trade' signal came up today just one day after yesterday's buy signal. A market gap down at the open is on my wishlist. I might hold the position until later in the day since the buy signal could reappear very soon if the market finishes in the red tomorrow.

I will sell at the open according to the plan and record the YTD results in the left sidebar under the CMI result. The 'Trading the CMI' YTD result will remain open until I actually sell my position. This way I can track the true CMI method and also my trading of these signals. So far this year , I have been lucky with the trading of the CMI. The YTD result reflects that. I would hope that the CMI will come to life and at least match my trading performance but I'll take lucky over a loss any day.