Monkey Throw Dart: Q's Still Walkin' the Line

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Q's Still Walkin' the Line

At this point in time, MensaMonkey has the difficult task of making a profit using the QQQ's and the inverse ETF, PSQ.  When revising the MensaMonkey a month ago, I thought the Q’s would be the best profit generating “vehicle”, but with AAPL harshin' (yeah, I said "harshin') the market mellow and reminding the rest of the market that there is a force called gravity, well, you can see how MM can get nowhere fast.  If MensaMonkey could converse, he would say, "I've been AAPL'd and I can't get up!"...or down for that matter.



Looking at the chart below, you can see that the Q's have been running in place compared to the other indices..


MM also makes it clear that he will follow the price action wherever it goes even if it means through a channel of whipsaws and profit-killing turbulence.  As for working with the QQQ's, he would only say, "...because you're mine, I walk the line."

JC (the other JC, that is) can relate, and he sang about it too...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRR8RHCBOwU&feature=related

I never knew the QQQ's were around back then.

Since MM is bullish for the moment, I think he sees a 425 Apple bottom. He's like me in some ways; superstitious when old gaps haven't been filled.