Monkey Throw Dart: Real-Time Mail from Pump'nDump Financial

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Real-Time Mail from Pump'nDump Financial


In the past I have documented the results of some of the "special reports" that I receive in my tree mail on a regular basis.  Almost all of these are low priced stocks or penny stocks that trade in the over-the-counter market.  These impressively colored brochures detail all of the important aspects of these soon to be high flyers, and always include the expected gains for these wonders in the near future.  Expected gains of 300%, 400%, and 1000% are typical. 

 The only problem is that every one of these stocks plummet almost as soon as I receive the information.  I don't really consider this a problem at all because finding a sure thing is like gold.  Just look at the related posts at the bottom and you will get the idea.

 Normally I hold the tree mail until the stocks do exactly what was intended which is to lose all value in an extremely short amount of time, better known as the "pump and dump".  This time I will pull this months treasured penny stock brochures and post them now so you can follow them down to zero yourself.  Let's see what we have at this very moment...

 Here's one. Dephasium Corp (DPHS)

 According to the brochure, "Dephasium could protect any mobile phone user from cancer and other unwanted side effects generated by electromagnetic waves when using your mobile phone".

 That's right, you guessed it already.  A company that makes smart phone cases that protect  from electromagnetic waves!  Just what every monkey needs!

 


 Oops.  Looks like we're already too late for this one.  I should pick up my mail more often.  I guess it still has a little more room to fall.

 
This one looks perfect.  "Biozoom (BIZM).  Innovative Company Invents Real "Star Trek" Medical Scanner That Diagnoses Patient Health in Seconds!"


I'm hooked.  They had me at "Star Trek".  I could be Doctor McCoy!  "Dammit Jim, I'm just a country monkey!"  Yeah, that's the ticket.  Where do I sign up? This thing is going to be huge!

 


Oh, right.  What was I thinking?  A paper "short selling" trade; not buying here.  Stock bad.  Thank you, Spock.  I... I was overcome with the glossy pictures, and the sudden spike in price.  I thought...maybe...this really is a winner....that... it's really going where... no penny stock has gone before. (The previous two sentences are my attempt at a Captain Kirk imitation.)

 Reverse engines. Warp speed Mr. Sulu.  It's time to watch BIZM do like a Russian-seeking asteroid. 
 
 Stay tuned.
 
Related Links: