Monkey Throw Dart: High Relative Volume Stock Screening

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

High Relative Volume Stock Screening

One of the more interesting stock screeners that I promised myself I would never use again insisted that I at least take a look at GLUU ...

GLUU

GLUU should open around $2.32 tomorrow. The exit point would be around $2.57. This one already gained 9% but I'm expecting more from it.



VTRO

The first one, VTRO, originally posted here, opened at $4.53 on 11/9 and gained 10% intraday at some point but I am convinced it will break through the $5 mark again.

I'll draw the line at a 10% gain for any stock generated by this screener just because it seem like a good compromise between a weak hand and a bad gamble.

These picks are nothing more than high risk, high reward diversions for me so I wouldn't bet the entire IRA by any means. I don't mind sharing my addictions. Quoting Arlo Guthrie again, "I'm not proud... or tired.